Prerequisites for the course
- Hold a full class 1 licence
- Or be an Out of Province Class 1 who must take MELT Test
- Or be an approved Agricultural Driver
What is included in the course?
- 20 Hours of private instruction in our tractor-trailer (brush-up)
How long is the course?
- 5 x 4 hours lessons or 6x 3 hours lessons and 1x 2 hours lesson
How many Road Tests are included?
If you need a test (OUT OF PROVINCE CHALLENGE / AGRICULTURE EXTENSION ) it is 2 hours of your Brush-up time.
How much does the course cost?
How do I get financial aid?
See pay-bright financing option
Can I pay in instalments?
$500.00 deposit to register and the balance when you begin.
Any possibility of job opportunities after attaining the truck driving license ?
As with any licensed driver, your opportunities are greater if your skills are better.
Course Start Dates
Start any day (Subject to availability)
For more information or to register call
Mon-Sat: 8:30 am – 7:30 pm