MELT Training Course
Mandatory Entry Level Training will able the drivers to be more skilled and drive safer while working in the transportation industries.
Prerequisites for the course
- 18 years of age or older
- Hold a full class 5 licence no GDL
- Class 1 Medical Certificate (Recommended before registering)
What is included in the course?
- 57 hours of private driving instruction in truck.
- 47 hours in the classroom including the air brake course.
- 17.5 hours in yard training.
- 3 more hours in the truck, brush up before driving test.
- Tractor-trailer for the driving test. (no charge if you need a truck for a second test)
How long is the course?
Average of 5 - 6 weeks.
How much does the course cost?
How do I get financial aid?
Can I pay in instalments?
1. $ 2500 to register.
2. $ 2250.00 the day you begin.
3. Balance $4500.00 at the half waypoint.
How many road test vehicles are included?
2 attempts / class 1 vehicle, permits extra paid to the registry.
How many tests can I take?
There is no limit.
Any possibility of job opportunities after attaining the truck driving license?
Many job opportunities exist in the industry, including with our parent company PRO-formance Intermodal Inc.
Course Start Days
Sept 05, 2023
Oct 17, 2023
Nov 28, 2023
Jan 09, 2024
Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday- Call for availability