Prerequisites for the course
- Hold a full class 1 licence
- Or be an Out of Province Class 1 driver who must take MELT Test
- Or be an approved Agricultural Driver
What is included in the course?
- 10 Hours of private instruction in our tractor-trailer (brush-up)
How long is the course?
- 5 x 2 hours lessons or 2 x 3 hours lessons and 2 x 2 hours lesson
How many Road Tests are included?
If you need a test (OUT OF PROVINCE CHALLENGE / AGRICULTURE EXTENSION ) it is 2 hours of your Brush-up time.
How much does the course cost?
How do I get financial aid?
Can I pay in instalments?
$500.00 deposit to register and the balance when you begin.
Any possibility of job opportunities after attaining the truck driving license ?
As with any licensed driver, your opportunities are greater if your skills are better.